Map, Directions & Transportation Info
Nestled in the Plains of the Upper Midwest, Pheasant City Lodge is about a 2 ½ hour drive from Sioux Falls, South Dakota. If you like to fish as well as hunt, you may be interested in knowing that Pheasant City Lodge offers walleye fishing trips also is located only 40 miles east of the finest walleye fishing in North America, the Missouri River.
Print out a map to Pheasant City Lodge. Click here.
- Huron - Lodge is located 40 miles SW
- Mitchell - Lodge is located 70 miles West
- Sioux Falls - Lodge is located 140 miles West
- Wessington Springs - Lodge is located 30 miles
- From Wessington Springs - From Wessington Springs take hwy 34 west to 374th st. Turn right go 7 mile north to 372nd turn left at Dangerous intersection go west 4 mile, turn right on 370th go 2 1/2 mile North. Follow the curves north left then right turn right on 219th go 1/2 mile east to lodge.
- From Sioux Falls - From Sioux Falls take I 29 or I 229 North to I 90 West. Go West 80 miles to hwy 281 North, go North 25 miles to 4 way stop. Continue on North about 13 miles to #214th st. Turn left on 214th go 12 mile west to stop sign then turn left go 2 mile South to 216th st turn right go 5 mile West to 369th turn left on gravel go 3 mile south to 219th st turn left go 1/2 mile east to Lodge!
- From Huron - Take hwy 14 west to hwy 281 south 4 miles to 214th. turn right go west 12 miles on 214 to stop sign, turn left go 2 miles south to 216th. turn right go 5 mile west on 216 to 369 turn left go 3 mile south on gravel to 219th. turn left go 1/2 mile to front door of the lodge.
- From Miller - Take hwy 14 east 9 miles to 369th ave turn right go 20 mile south to stop sign. continue 3 mile south to 219thst. Turn left go 1/2 mile east to the front door of the lodge.
- From Mitchell - From Mitchell go West 20miles to hwy 281 north. Go 25 mile north to 4 way stop, turn left on hwy 34 go west. 19 miles. At 368th st turn right go 7 mile north to stop sign, continue north 1 mile to dead end. Turn right go 1/4. east curve north continue 1 mile north take the first right go 1 1/2 east to the front door of the lodge come on in!
- From Pierre -
- From Rapid City -Take exit 248 at Reliance go north on hwy 47 to Fort Thompson. Find hwy 34 east go 22 miles to hwy 45. At stop sign. turn left on 47 go 12 miles north to #216th st turn right go 9 miles east to 369th ave turn right on 369. go 3 mile south on gravel road turn left on 219th st go 1/2 mile east to the front door of the lodge "COME ON IN"
The state is served by two interstate highways. I-90 runs east-west, and I-29 runs north-south. The speed limit on interstate highways is 75 mph, with most other highways at 65 mph.
Call 605-773-3571 for maps pinpointing highway construction areas.
Call 605-773-3536 for winter road condition reports.
Visit the South Dakota Department of Transportation for traveler information.